The Perceiving Systems Department is always looking for volunteers for our computer vision studies on human body shape and pose. Experiments typically involve taking photos, 3D scans, videos and measurements of participants' bodies.
Participants are compensated 8 € per hour.
If you’re interested, please contact:
Andrea Keller or Tsvetelina Alexiadis (Trial Coordinators)
Phone: +49(0) 7071 601-1803 or -1805
Experiments usually take place in the Capture Hall, room S-1.002, at Max-Planck-Ring 4, Tübingen, 72076.
Please call +49 (0)7071-601-1803 or -1805 if you have any problems entering the building or finding the lab.
Notes on Participation
- For full body scans, you will be asked to wear tight-fitting clothing (e.g., bike shorts for men; bike shorts and tank top for women) and stand in a variety of poses.
- You will be asked to remove your socks, shoes, jewelry and eyeglasses during the scanning portion of the session.
- Standard anthropometric body measurements may be taken of your body, including various circumferences, skin folds, heights, and weight.
- You may be asked to try on different clothing items and assess their fit.
- Sometimes the trial requires make up or body paint.
Please note: Individuals who have an increased risk of epilepsy or physical limitations on natural movements should not take part in our experiments.
We look forward to your participation!